Whenever I talk to people about the future, I'm struck by their belief that it is knowable. The impression I get is that most people imagine the future like a book ending: already written and readable if you can just steal a quick look at the last few pages. What they find difficult is accepting that the pages aren't written yet. The future hasn't happened, hasn't even been planned--and cannot be known because it doesn't exist.
This move works on multiple fronts for the Thunder. First, Gibson helps fill in for the injured Enes Kanter in the short-term and he brings playoff experience, solid rebounding and hard-nosed defense to a possible postseason matchup with the Spurs or Rockets.
These are the major winners of the 68th annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Additional winners are listed at emmys.com.
The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.
Key features of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- Free of cost treatment for the people – The primary aim of the state government is to offer free of cost treatment to the poor and needy individuals.
- Coverage sum – With the implementation of this scheme, the beneficiaries will receive health insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Estimated number of beneficiaries – The CM has highlighted that Swasthya Sathi project will help 45 lakh families. It will bring 2.5 crore beneficiaries under the scheme umbrella.
- Bill settlement mode – It has been decided that the bill claims will be settled by Insurance Mode if the patient’s bill is within Rs. 1.5 lakh mark. If the bill amount is more than this, then Assurance Mode will be used to settle the bill claims.
- Insurance agencies roped in for the scheme – Bajaj Allianz insurance company will look after the bill settlement in 18 districts. 5 districts have been placed under the operations of IFFCO TOKYO insurance company.
- Types of treatment centers – The scheme highlights that the medical institutes will come under any of the three categories – A, B and C. The grading will be done according to the treatment facilities they offer. Till date, 500 such medical institutes have been enlisted by the government.
- Paperless and easy – The entire scheme has been designed to be convenient for the beneficiaries. It is also a paperless scheme.
- Smart card – Beneficiaries will receive a Smart Card that will highlight his/her details.
- Premium payment by government – The CM has announced that the premium for the treatment insurance policy will be contributed by the West Bengal government.
官方表态：严禁城里人购买农村宅基地建别墅和会馆 : Download Mobile App and apply online
- Resident of the state – Only legal and permanent inhabitants can register for this project.
- BPL applicant – It is pertinent that the applicant falls in the BPL category. If he/she is registered under RSBY, then the individual can apply.
- Medical and SHG workers – All such members, which are associated with ASHA, ANM and ICDS, will get the perks of this scheme. The same will be applicable to self-help group members.
- Civil volunteers – If any person works as a civil volunteer, then he/she will attain this medical insurance coverage.
- Residential papers – It is important that the applicant produces his/her legal domicile documents.
- BPL certificate – All applicants must furnish their BPL certificates.
- Registration certificate from medical associations and SHGs – The SHG and medical organizations’ registration certificate is necessary.
- Civil volunteer certificate – The candidates needs to submit an authorized document that has been issued by WB government.
Free Electricity Scheme WB : check eligibilty here
How to apply registration form and enroll for the benefits –
- Offline application mode – The applicants can gather information from the official scheme page that can be reached by clicking on the link Swasthya Sathi Scheme Portal. But the enrollment will take place offline.
- Government hospital in cities – In the interested candidate lives in the city, then he/she must go to the nearest government hospital for application.
- Health centers in villages – The rural residents can complete the registration process at the village medical center.
- Enrollment process – Registration agents will be dispatched who can assist the people with the application process.
- Document verification – The applicant must produce the photocopies and originals of all documents mentioned in the scheme guidelines. The enrollment agent will verify these details.
- Online application form fill-up – The enrollment agent can use his/her computer to login on the state mainframe and fill in the registration form on behalf of the candidate.
- Registration ID generation – As soon as the enrollment form has been filled in and submitted, the site will generate an ID and password for the candidate.
- Official login on the portal – The applicant can officially log in on the scheme site with the ID and password.
- Smart Card issuance – The Swasthya Sathi Smart Card will be generated via the official portal. After logging in, the applicant can acquire this digitized card.
How to check the registration status –
Theresa May, the new British prime minister, earns 143,462 pounds ($186,119) a year. That includes her salary as a member of parliament, which is 74,962 pounds ($97,256) a year.
‘The Americans’ Set in the Reagan era, this FX series is nearly as deceptive as KGB agents posing as suburban American couple: In its second season, “The Americans” proved to be a drama about love, family, friendship and mistrust disguised as a Cold War thriller.
Quanta Computer, ” in October. Samsung is also reported to be working on a 12 to 13-inch tablet, and it seems evident that “these large-size tablets will greatly impact ultrabook demand.” This “iPad Max” will be a defacto laptop with the addition of new cases with integrated keyboards and batteries and could well become a mainstay for high schools and college students who need better content creation tools than thos offers on existing iPads and iPad Minis.
5月佛山陶瓷价格总指数跌至91.45点 创2年来新低 : You can apply online for this scheme
How can hospitals register for the scheme –
Explaining the choice, the company cited “societal movements toward gender equality and fluidity, the consumer’s increased comfort with using color as a form of expression, a generation that has less concern about being typecast or judged and an open exchange of digital information that has opened our eyes to different approaches to color usage.”
Europe is finally recovering. Japan is also making significant progress. And emerging economies like India, China as well as Indonesia and others, their economic growth rates is likely to be maintained at high levels or likely to accelerate,” he said.
UPON HEARING, IN MARCH of this year, reports that a 17-year-old schoolboy had sold a piece of software to Yahoo! for $30 million, you might well have entertained a few preconceived notions about what sort of child this must be. A geeky specimen, no doubt. A savant with zero interests outside writing lines of code. A twitchy creature, prone to mumbling, averse to eye contact.
Emma Morano’s singular achievement in life may have been perseverance. She lived for 117 years, crediting her longevity to raw eggs and her lack of a husband. She died on April 15.
Since April 2007, the value of the top 100 brands has increased by 106 per cent. That compares with a 61 per cent rise in the S&P 500 and growth of 21 per cent in the MSCI world index over the same period.
以“租”代“买” 日子过得也精彩 : Apply online for this scheme, youth will get special benefit
Say this about Bank of America chief Brian Moynihan: He certainly knows how to talk the talk. In his letter to shareholders, Moynihan went out of his way to thank U.S. taxpayers for making $45 billion in TARP funds available. He also described how he is working closely with 'policy leaders' on financial reform. Whether he can walk the walk - i.e., turn around BofA's fortunes - is another matter. While the company did repay its TARP loan in December, it is still sitting on billions of dollars of vulnerable residential and commercial mortgage debt - one reason the company spent 8,000 words discussing risk in its annual report.
May the bright and festive glow of New Year candle warm the days all the year through. Hoping you will have a wonderful time enjoying New Year that is happy in every way.
5.You Aren't Making Enough Money to Pay Your Bills
App launched for the scheme
Not all can use the computer and the internet to get details of the medical scheme. But the percentage of smartphone users has increased at a significant rate. These users can operate apps. For better dissemination of scheme related details, the state authority has already developed and launched an app for the health project. You can download the Swasthys Sathi App by clicking on the 统计局：11月CPI同比上涨2.2% 居住价格上涨2.4%. You can search for the app in Google Play Store with the name. Users need not pay any charges for utilizing this app. For app activation, you need to type in the registered mobile number and Aadhar code. Once the app has been activated, you will get access to the application dashboard and get pertinent information.
Some 18.1 million people, for example, want a good full-time job but can't find one, an unusually high number 5 1/2 years into a recovery. And despite a sharp decline in the number of people out of work six months or longer, that figure is still higher than at any time before the 2007-09 recession.
Only 6.92 percent of Hawaiian’s flights arrived late during the past three years, almost twice as good as the runner up, Alaska Air — 11.27 percent of its flights arrived late.
You know the old guy who's been at the company forever and still can't figure out email? If you don't get up to speed on social media in 2014, you'll be that guy. Compared to last year, there are 13 times as many jobs advertised on Indeed.com that mention the use of social media. "We are seeing an increased demand for social savvy candidates across the business -- from human resources to product to customer service, " Amy Crow, Indeed's communication director told Quartz earlier this year. Not only are departments like marketing, sales, and customer service expected to be on Twitter (TWTR) and Facebook, teams as diverse as R&D, logistics, and HR are increasingly using internal networks like Yammer to streamline operations. Social media has grown so critical to the workplace, in fact, that major universities are beginning to offer certificate programs for socially inept corporate types to get up to speed.
While newcomer to the list Ariel Foxman, who was appointed managing editor at Time Inc.’s In Style in September 2008, isn’t a regular on a television show as of yet, his fashion director Hal Rubenstein is now a judge onLifetime’s Blush: The Search for the Next Great Make-up Artist. And Foxman’s publication led the way in number of advertising pages, boasting over 1,000 during the first half of 2009.
“I don’t think there are any companies that have survived big assaults from two of the biggest beasts in the hedge fund jungle,” says Ms Simpson of Calpers. “He is cool, calm and collected — the corporate exemplar of ‘Keep calm and carry on’.”
中小房企资金链承压 改变经营策略迫在眉睫: check your name in new list
|Name||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Scheme launch date||December 2016|
|Target beneficiaries||Financially weak individuals|
|Supervised by||Health & Welfare Department of West Bengal|
|toll free number||1800-345-5384|
According to the study, 75% of consumers are aware of wearable technology (whether as futuristic fashion or new-age tech tool), but only 9% actually have any interest in wearing it. A meager 2% admitted to owning a wearable tech device, most of which consist of fitness trackers and smart watches, according to the study.
Other links –
- KALIA Yojana in Odisha
- 中共中央 国务院：关于完善促进消费体制机制进一步激发居民消费潜力的若干意见（3）